Farahrina Ali is a freelance writer/editor living in Malaysia. She holds a BSc (Hons) in Computer Science (Software Engineering) and recently graduated from Australian Writers’ Centre (in Creative Writing). Apart from being a member of Malaysian Writers and Southeast Asian Writers & Poets, she is currently pursuing Copywriting and Journalism courses. She has written several anthologies and short stories for local publishers, and in between, outlining her first book and blogging about life and travel.
She has also produced multiple content for companies’ press releases and developed written policies and procedures. She has conducted many interviews, reviews and edited corporate manuals, website and operational guides.
The other UNIQUE side of her:
- A girl who wishes to stay in her twenties eternally.
- Not a social butterfly, but in many instances, becomes the problem listener and pre-planner.
- An introvert with a leftward slant handwriting.
- A book hoarder who is extremely detail-oriented.
- Easily gets hungry and fuzzy.
- Enjoys reading quotes and eating spicy food.
- Nothing else but dead without coffee and music.
- Striving for financial freedom and will never let debts impede her fascination for travelling.
“I know the price of success: dedication, hard work, and unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen.” – Frank Lloyd Wright